Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Thanks Bryan,You are the only one who has bothered to write on my blog ): and I do appreciate your kindness and well wishes.

Are you and Vernis going to read the Bible in one year ie 09, with me? If you have, you should have finished 21 chapters of Genesis and 7 chapters of Matthew according to the bible reading schedule sent out by Hui Yi. I will tomorrow, post on this blog my comments and some points for reflection re the set reading for this first week of the year. We are one day behind in Chicago, it is only Tuesday 6 Jan here.

How is your Dad and Mum faring in their new house and have you all moved to it?
It is still very cold and tomorrow school for Rachel and Nicky may be cancelled because of snow storm. They started school only this week at a nearby school and both seem to take to their new classmate friends and teachers.

Cherie and Jasen with their 2 boys will be joining us in Chicago on 24 Jan and U Ong and I will then travel with them back to Melbourne on 27 Jan stopping over in Honolulu for 3 days.

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment